Thursday, March 20, 2025

The Final Stretch! -CCR Production

     For some reason I am surprised at how much more work the CCR has been, or at least it feels more intense. This is probably because the production of the opening was spread across weeks while filming these reflections has been during this time crunch as the deadline approaches. Another factor would be having to speak and explain so much about the project on camera, I had to face my fear that I had managed to avoid during the opening: dialogue/acting. My CCRs are themed as Cooking Show and Presentation for question 1&2 and 3&4 respectively.


Q1&2~ My Dinner With Sofia

    The idea behind this CCR is a chef, me, putting together the ingredients to Goose Chase. The title of the show is a reference to the movie My Dinner With Andre just because I wanted to make the show about "movies and meals" and I wanted some kind of pun in there. The first thing I did was write a script for the CCRs so that I could be organized and make sure I include everything I need. A picture from the Power Puff Girls was my inspiration as I wrote, trying to stay on the "cooking" and discuss everything like it's an ingredient to making a great Mystery Comedy. A roadblock I ran into while filming was running out of things to do as I spoke, so for most of Q2 I plan to especially edit more inserts and visuals to make it more interesting. 

    Take after take after take!!! As I filmed I took note of when I can insert clips and resources in post-production to make the difference in shots more seamless. 


Q3&4~ COMMERCIAL/PRESENTATION

    As I'm in the process of producing the second CCR, I try to be realistic considering deadline and other limitations that caused me to change the order of how I will work. As I won't be able to record the rest of the CCR for the next couple of days, I will take that time to edit what i have. This is similar to how I produced the opening, going back and forth between filming and editing. I have changed the approach for these questions from Commercial to Presentation, this way I'll be able to include several visuals directly from filming and editing. Nevertheless, I really hope this second CCR comes out how I picture it. One challenge of making these "themed" reflections is finding a way to phrase/present information in a way that makes sense in the context of the theme. 



Short Film Distribution: A Comprehensive Guide. (2023). Retrieved from   
https://gruvi.tv/post/shortfilm-distribution/#:~:text=2.,viewership%20and%20attract%20potential%20distributors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goose Chase Opening & CCRs!!

 This is it!     Here is how you can access the Goose Chase film opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzF2TxB136UVhf9FCINklVVpzj1FjE7n/v...