CCR Q1&2
Editing the cooking segment has been pretty straightforward, putting clips into sequence, making text for each question, and deciding on "A New Orleans Crawfish Boil" by Unicorn Heads for the background music. Like the other music utilized in the opening, this comes from the YouTube Audio Library where the statement above allows me to freely use songs. To note, this is one of the online technologies I talk about in Question 4!
CCR Q3&4
As for the PowerPoint presentation, most of the editing is implementing the visual aids I had previously taken screenshots and recordings of in addition to recording my actual answers. Before this I didn't know how to screen record a video of my whole computer screen, but it's so useful as you'll see in the CCR with how I'm able to show editing in real time. For the record, I recorded some of the CCRs days after my wisdom teeth removal so my voice is not the best 😭😭.


No comments:
Post a Comment