Sunday, March 2, 2025

Progress Check

    In addition to more filming, I wanted to start putting footage into Adobe Premiere to get a sense of how production is really going. While I can have many ideas of how I WANT it to look, it all comes down to how it ACTUALLY turns out. Below I filmed the timeline and although it's just a few clips together with the music (Night Falls by Everet Almond), I'm happy to see it captures the tone I've been imagining. As I film I like to play the music in the background to help match beats, which will help in editing. 


 








     I also played around with the text options in Adobe. Although I hope to design the title myself, considering these variations in font serves as a good place holder, as well as back up plan. While I would consider myself pretty capable in Premiere, googling tutorials when needed, I never dared to touch the Lumetri Presets which was honestly stupid. You can see immediate results by just putting random ones, below I applied Fuji Reala 500D Kodak. This makes me feel better about how the overal opening will look because I was a little worried my phone camera quality would affect the quality of the content.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Goose Chase Opening & CCRs!!

 This is it!     Here is how you can access the Goose Chase film opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzF2TxB136UVhf9FCINklVVpzj1FjE7n/v...