I'm Sofia and in this blog I will be discussing my experience studying media for my AICE Media Studies AS course. Throughout the year I will be documenting and reflecting on what I have learned and how I can apply it to my own projects. My interest in television/film led me to this class, and while I hope to expand my knowledge on it, I will also be learning about the other types of media, which includes a variety of mediums I'm eager to explore.
Wednesday, August 28, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goose Chase Opening & CCRs!!
This is it! Here is how you can access the Goose Chase film opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzF2TxB136UVhf9FCINklVVpzj1FjE7n/v...
-
This is it! Here is how you can access the Goose Chase film opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzF2TxB136UVhf9FCINklVVpzj1FjE7n/v...
-
IT'S OVER!!!! Of course I enjoyed the process of making and reflecting on something I made on my own, but I do have to confess I...
-
Spoofs are a sub-genre of Comedy that aim to recreate other works in humorous ways to poke fun at them. Although Spoofs and Parodies have di...
No comments:
Post a Comment