Saturday, February 8, 2025

Schedule Breakdown

    Creating an outline will definitely keep me on track. We have about 6 and 1/2 weeks until the final due date so I want to get started on production as soon as possible. However, the planning period is vital so that production goes smoothly, so I'm giving myself enough time to fully develop every detail.

RESEARCH/Pre Production
    This week (starting 2/10-2/16) I want to have everything planned out including script, storyboard, and a list of thing I will need to make (props, set design, foley). Of course, I am open to editing and adapting to new ideas/solutions throughout the process. We are also gonna get student feedback, so I hope I can take any comments about my idea and apply them.
    2/17-2/23 Look over script draft and make necessary changes. Also, learn/practice any techniques/effects i want to use like color grading. I would like to start filming.





Filming and start editing 2/24-3/2
      I plan to start editing as I get footage just to see if things are working, even if they are not the clips I end up using as it can help develop pacing and editing techniques.


Editing 3/3-3/9
      Hopefully by now I have a rough cut of the film and this week I can play around with different choices and techniques. 


Reflect 3/10-3/16 
      Finish editing and revising. Start CCR research/preparation of script

CCR 3/17-3/25
      Film and edit CCR
      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Goose Chase Opening & CCRs!!

 This is it!     Here is how you can access the Goose Chase film opening https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzF2TxB136UVhf9FCINklVVpzj1FjE7n/v...